Sunday, January 5, 2014

EmpessofBiz, Biz Tips: Sunday Morning Reflection . All Started Small


Sunday Morning Reflection  

I believe in small business and you.   I know when we walk with vision,  a plan, courage,  dedication and confidence we can accomplish great things. All the big businesses that you see today....Google., IBM, Ford, Facebook, Apple & Microsoft  etc.....ALL started small propelled by someone's dream. My posting each day says I believe and support you.

My 30 plus years experience of owning business has taught me a great deal.  Some of the knowledge comes from successes I have had.  I have won numerous awards for my accomplishments,  achievements and advocacy of small business.    My clients have been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for their success.  Yet success alone does not build wisdom.  Many of my lessons have been learned painfully...mistakes made, shifts in market place, wrong advisors and my own shortcomings.

 I hope you will use these posts to stimulate your thinking and creativity. Please share your tips and experiences so we all can accomplish our dreams and continue to build our nation. Let us all dream big, support one another and make this our best year.

My best wishes for a prosperous and productive 2014.  May you be blessed with the energy, enthusiasm, courage and insight needed to make your dreams come true.
 JoAnn R. Forrester
SBA PA Women Business Champion 
PA Best 50 Women in Business
YWCA Tribute to Women, Entrepreneur Category
Co-Founder of the Women of Achievement Awards

No comments: